I started 4 weeks ago. I walk 1 hour a day and also go boxing for 1 to 2 hours a week. I don't like running so I am walking. No one can say that walking is too hard or 2 expensive. I really encourage you to go walk!
I love my calories counting watch. The number you see above is 2 hours of boxing. It is my hardest so far at 2053 calories in 2 hours and 10 minutes.
I figured if I can burn in one week more calories that I eat I will loose weight. I am surely.
My watch told me I burn 2000 calories in a 12 hour day. So I eat less. Minimum 1500 per day and healthy. A salad for lunch everyday and I stay away from "brown foods" = Junk food.
I have been counting my calories.
I am seeing my body getting fit after 14 years without exercising and it is feeling good. My legs and arms are getting stronger and pretty. I know that you will surely say that I already look good. I think I know how to make myself look good in pictures. I am 5'3 and now after loosing 9 pounds I am at 139 pounds. Will you walk with me?
Some things I do differently:
- I drink 8 glasses of water a day
- I focus on my favorite body part = My legs. It helps me to stay positive about my body.
- I eat a salad for lunch
- I drink a diet shake or protein shake for dinner on days I am not hungry
- I count my calories
- Walking 1 hour a day is actually easy if you try
- Walking with music makes you go longer and faster
- When I exercise I am actually less hungry that day
- I go easy on the weekend with the food but strong during the week
- Infused water with an orange slice or ginger root is easier to swallow. With a straw it's even better!
- I walk or workout 5 days a week
- I try to sleep as much as I can to let my body recover
- I eat a good breakfast = Oatmeal then I go walk
- I try to go the extra mile and push myself
- I use my watch to see my progress and count the hours I workout during the week.