This haute couture runway hairstyle is very easy. I made this tutorial step by step.
It is very Parisian runway inspired by designers like Valentino.
You will sure get noticed.
You will need:
2 anti-slip black headbands elastics.
1 small hair elastic ( I use a translucent one)
3 big bobby pins
- Place the 2 black anti-slip headbands on your head spaced few inches apart.
- Tease the back of the hair behind your head bands. I used a small brush instead of a comb because my kids lost my comb. "roll of eyes". But that doesn't stop me...
- Make a low ponytail with the elastic.
- Twist your hair to make a bun and secure with 3 big bobby pins.
- You can wear it like this. Great for evening outing or party, church, work. In Paris we dressed a little more up than anywhere else.
- Everyday look, still couture.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial
Gros bisous et a bientot