Joining Stephanie Howell for Blog your heart.
- I am so exited about this election. I am French but was Naturalized American last year. I am voting for Romey.
- I love being a Mom, today Soleil was so happy and we were playing the hulk mean pose back and forth. She is growing so fast. She wants to walk and won't bother crawling.
- Having this 4th baby is a sacrifice but i would rather have her and my family than being a big Fashion icon or superstar.
- A lot of times, i feel like a looser. I am late, forget appointments, my kids drive me nuts but i am not perfect and no one is.
- I love Halloween, i love it, i love it!
- Mimi and i made a French pie tonight. She made a small pie with the scrap dough just like i used to do when i was a child. I taught her how to cut and peel apples.
- I hate renting, i don't like the feeling of being in limbo. I complain less and less about this house but really i would be happy if it was mine. All i ever wanted was to have a humble house.
- I love my friends.
- It's very hard to have my family in France. I miss my Mom