This week was pretty horrible. I was super busy and lots of things came up so I only worked out 2 hours and 30 minutes. I had 1 hour Zumba and 1 hour Pilates. The pilates really are effective and I am "dying" during the class.
I lost 3 pounds so far in 4 weeks. I am not super happy about it but I will take it. I have lost inches on my stomach in particular because of all the core exercises.
I have done super good this week with the clean diet.
I need to work out 7:30 minutes this week because my goal is 5 hours a week and I fell short this week.
My goals for May:
- Drink 1 gallon a day,
- One vegetable at each meal or some green juice, even at breakfast.
- One chicken salad at every lunch.
- One cheat meal a week.
_ one cheat dessert a week.
- Reducing the amount of calories I eat each day.
- 15 minutes of yoga on my own every evenings. 15 poses, 1 minute each.
- Focusing on myself. Getting my body healthy and positive and not focusing on my problems.
Do you have goals for May? Fitness or things you want to accomplish?
If you make a post about it, share in the comments the link.