I am so over winter, spring needs to come ASAP.
So dear friends my wardrobe and clothes are going springy!
Here are few must have and exiting makeup and fashion for early spring:
Teal cat eyes and bright lips:
This is purely fashionable and goes with any eye color. I have blue eyes and usually I would not recommend blue eye shadow but here it works with the teal eye pencil or eye liner.
Urban decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in Zero and Mainline / Gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara black / Urban Decay Naked Basics
To make my teal cat eyes I use a black eye liner first on the edge of my eyelashes like I usually do, then I apply the teal eye pencil next to the black pencil making sure that I end with a point at the outside of the eye. A bone color eye shadow all over the eye lid for day time, here Urban decay "Venus". Then apply your mascara.
For night time you might apply a darker eye shadow on the lid for a smokey eye like Urban decay "Faint".
Maybelline color whisper in 100 A plum prospect / Cover girl lip pencil 225 beloved bien - aimee
Bright lipsticks are fun for this spring. The whole line of Maybelline color whisper will do that.
Always use a lip liner for perfect pout
Fashion statement for spring:
Target floral scarf / Bag sold a my hairstylist's salon
- A great faux croco or snake hand bag. The big designers are crazy for it even with clothing.
- A romantic Floral light scarf. Choose a scarf with colors that match your wardrobe already. A bright colored scarf is ok and very feminine as long as it is floral. Floral is going to be big this spring with dresses etc... I am exited for it!
Belle bird Teal Cardigan/ Belle bird Ocre Shirt/ Teal long necklace from shopko
- Teal again is big with clothing as well.
- Feminine ruffles and details like fabric flowers on this cardigan.
- Sunglasses. The sun is coming out, get them out. They are pretty and also an anti-aging tool. Less wrinkles on your eyes and forehead. If you live in Utah you wear them all year long because of the snow and lots of sunshine!
Sunglasses from Kmart / Floral Target scarf
Perfect for a sushi date at Mt. Fuji Sushi Bar and Japanese Cuisine in Sandy, Utah
SO delicious! I recommend it!
Are you ready for spring? Do you have snow where you are? Here it won't stop snowing!